How to use your waist trainer
Waist trainers can be a little tricky to put on if you’ve never tried them before. So follow these easy breezy steps to wear them in no time!
1. Choose the lowest setting is a bit confusing. Most trainers have 2 to 3 rows of hooks, use the looser setting at first. Then work on tighter setting once you're used to the loose setting.
2. Hook from bottom up. Start hooking at the bottom of your waist moving upwards - this is the easiest way to wear your waist trainer.
3. Wear for a couple hours at first. Wear it for an hour or two a day until you are comfortable wearing it for longer hours.
4. Wearing for long hours. If you're comfortable with your waist trainer, you can wear it for longer hours. It is recommended to wear it for eight hours a day to get the best results.
5. Wear under garment. Most waist trainers are suitable to be worn under a garment. Find clothing that is comfortable and will allow your skin to breathe even if you're wearing a waist trainer.
6. Remove it to sleep. Waist trainers are not meant to be worn at night. You need to give your body a chance to relax and recover.
If you want to see step by step, watch this video 👇
Note: If you haven’t worn waist trainers before it will take time to get used to it. Once you're comfortable wearing it, you can gradually tighten the hooks in (there are 3 rows so you get quite a bit of use before losing some inch and going a size down). If you get slimmer you may use the smaller size.
A waist trainer should never cause intense physical pain. If you ever experience this, please remove the waist trainer immediately.